I get a mattress set.Sterns and foster..

About a week later I decided to move the furniture in my room around so I pick up mattress and notice it's drenched all from the bottom but the top was dry. I call the furniture place and were very rude and said they would exchange mattress. I go back and want to choose a new bed in plastic. Nothing from the showroom floor but guy say no that a temp u r pedicab would be OK since supposedly it was more expensive.

I get home and it has a tag saying bed was sanitized! WTF I was told it was new. So they get mad when I tell them they were wrong and scamming people who lies. They refused to take my mattress said I would have to pay for it anyway so I would lose.

I took bed and left it there. Horrible people.

Liars and scammers!Oh and just so you guys know they were selling me just matres now box spring for 1400.00

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Stearns And Foster and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stearns And Foster.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Stearns And Foster to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stearns And Foster?

Comments