Houston, Texas

I get a mattress set.Sterns and foster..

About a week later I decided to move the furniture in my room around so I pick up mattress and notice it's drenched all from the bottom but the top was dry. I call the furniture place and were very rude and said they would exchange mattress. I go back and want to choose a new bed in plastic. Nothing from the showroom floor but guy say no that a temp u r pedicab would be OK since supposedly it was more expensive.

I get home and it has a tag saying bed was sanitized! WTF I was told it was new. So they get mad when I tell them they were wrong and scamming people who lies. They refused to take my mattress said I would have to pay for it anyway so I would lose.

I took bed and left it there. Horrible people.

Liars and scammers!Oh and just so you guys know they were selling me just matres now box spring for 1400.00

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Stearns And Foster?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Mattress Firm Sleepys Original Mattress Factory Mattress Review Mattress Firm "...They not only sold me a mattress but they even included bed bugs..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Verizon - Not given prepaid service I paid for Verizon "On June 1, 2017, I tried to purchase internet access from my Verizon Jetpack device but did not receive what I had originally paid for. I spoke with customer service..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more